Why Grill ?
Grilling involves cooking food on a rack over a heat source, usually charcoal, wood, gas or electric heated grills.
- Boosts foods’ flavours
- Minimal oil
- Avoids major nutrient loss
Suitable Ingredients for this Cooking Method
- Lean, tender cuts of meat such as beef steak and lamb chops
- Skinless chicken breasts and thighs, kebabs, sausages
- Vegetable slices/chunks like eggplant, capsicums and tomatoes
Tips on Grilling
- Never over-grill your food in order to avoid carbon like flavour that’s unhealthy.
- Use papaya or pineapple as a marinade to tenderise the meat.